PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Appointment, page-16

1. 606 Posts.
    Hi arsenic. While vintage has raised some valid points in regards to some sh's perspective, I think your post in general was valid inasmuch that I think that there is a good case to put up for putting the positives of pen up here in lights, irrespective of how you feel about m'ment.

I think these are being definitely overlooked.
    - low cost ISR producer
    - what looks to be worlds next u producer
    - big deposits (one of which not valued at all)
    - excellent jurisdiction not only to be producing in but selling to that domestic (US) market going forward
    - last (yet agreed, big) hurdles to overcome.

I had had a chat to gus yesterday who was in New York. While I disagree with some of the criticisms made here of management, they have their view and I respect that, but let's at least have this conversation contrasted with the actual product of pen, the uranium producer.

To use a sh$$house analogy: We have a good lolly shop where people will want to buy lots of our lollies very soon. Ok, so a few of you guys don't like the manager behind the counter. Those lollies are still going to get sold. Mention nothing yet of the fact that our lollies will be in high demand in our suburb very soon.

Sorry for the miserable analogy but stay patient and many sins will be forgiven I am sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.