SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

appoints a mining engineer director, page-14

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Thanks for the info on Dunlop Tas.Appreciate it.

I got the impression that he might be a bit of a maverick from his liking for climbing large hills like Everest and Cook.

I guess the main reason Gip has put him on board was his familiarity with the much vaunted Bfs and plant design detail.This should at least lessen the risk factor when it comes to implementing the plant design detail during construction which may need nips and tucks as things progress.

Its obviously a good sign of progression but the fact he is a board appointment and not a remunerated employee leaves a little doubt in ones mind.But then I always was willing to give Gip a large benefit of doubt, and come to the conclusion that this is another cost saving move so as not to drain the Gip coffers too quickly as a large proportion of his Director package would be some stock.

As far as the old Gip speed factors concerned and me having a liking for conspiracy theories,perhaps the timing aspect has something to do with progress on Wadi Allaqi and the hope that Gip will uncover some good drill results and give the sp some further momentum to enable an issue at a higher sp.Just a thought(first espoused by Cso1 a while ago)but not something one would want to totally rely on for some cash down the line.

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 342234 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1610143 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.