EXT 0.00% 0.7¢ excite technology services ltd

Sad to see Bob Buchan go, but I have just got off the phone with...

1. 51 Posts.
    Sad to see Bob Buchan go, but I have just got off the phone with a few of the big boys in town,and they are ecstatic at having John Main appointed to the board of Extract.

John Main is definitely an independent director and definitely on Extract's side. John Main has definitely got all the boxes ticked and it will be business as usual.

I am led to believe that Kalahari are not happy about this decision but shit happens. Peter Meagher refused to answer any questions at the meeting, but I believe he has the picture on where he stands if he does not perform in Extracts favour.

I would like to thank all EXT shareholders for their excellent support and sticking together as a team. The strength of EXT is reflected in its share price. While the rest of the world markets keep falling, EXT keeps bucking the trend. I have no doubt in my mind that 400-500 million pounds of U308 will be proven up in the next 18 months on zone 1 and 2 alone. Pay day will be a massive party.

Cheers to all
    DON

PS. I also understand, one of the Rio big boys flew down from London for this meeting to make the point of the importance of an independent director and they are also very happy with the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.6¢ $10.63K 1.522M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1530819 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3929249 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.