NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Approach from Bank of China

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    I got an email a while back from this gentleman:

http://en.bhrpe.com/product/276561116

"Mr. Zhou currently serves as Deputy General Manager in the Corporate Finance Department of the headquarters of the Bank of China and also as a board member of Bohai.

Mr. Zhou has worked for the Bank of China for over 15 years.  Prior to his current role, Mr. Zhou worked as Assistant Chief Executive Officer of BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), Vice General Manager in the Corporate Finance Department of the headquarters. Mr. Zhou has extensive experience in energy and power sectors and was actively involved in many high-profile deals in such sectors."

The email was marked confidential so I can't disclose the nature of the approach, but I'm in T10 holders and you can fill in the blanks if you choose, I ain't saying nothin'.  There hasn't been follow up I think they would have sent similar email to other top holders maybe feedback wasn't great and they changed their strategy.

Whats my point, well, firstly, even if most brokers, institutions and retailers don't know about Nzuri, the major Chinese players following the disruptive themes like cobalt do know about Nzuri, and they are taking initiative.

Secondly, looking at trading today.  Goes up, then a small sale down, I believe in coincidences but 4 times in a row and you have to wonder what the hell is the idea here:  

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 1.09.46 PM.png

In two days will be able to come back and see which broker those trades originated from.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.