CXY 0.00% 0.3¢ cougar energy limited

approaching 52 week low

1. 21 Posts.
    I kicked myself when i missed out on averaging down at 0.027 back in September. I thought that was it, the end of cheap-as-chips. However it seems we're returning to that level.

Ive been a holder for a long time now, and since the plummet, ive told myself CXY is a screaming buy if it gets back to 0.027. Well, to my surprise its approaching that mark and the 52 week low of (i think) 0.026.

Have i missed something here. Is the only thing hampering CXY right now politics? If thats thrown out the door, do all signs point back to YES for Cougar - and wont we see the company light up their operations again, and wont that result in a return to confidence and SP growth? Isnt the company backed by the Chinese and other key members with cash?

All im saying, is this a golden buying opportunity given Len's statement about 6 months ago when CXY was at 10c when he said this was a "ten bagger". Given that then and the SP now, doesnt that make CXY at this price something like a 30 bagger (Long term obviously)!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.