RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

approaching the 31 august, page-30

1. 928 Posts.
    Adavale has a few ela applications atm in a similar area. I posted this information on PKT. I think I posted about PKT and RMG a while ago regarding this. The PKT sites were in the name Larca Pty Ltd (I think Risinger in the director from memory). The PKT tenements are in Springvale Qld, the same as RMG and EL 3812,3813 and fairly close by. If you have a look at the map on the April 2007 presentation for PKT (dated 30/4/07 on PKT) you can actually see the RMG site that has now been approved. You can see EL 3620,21,22(PKT) and down the bottom of the page you can ELA 425/06 (which has now been approved EL 3812). Right up the top you can see ELA 447/06 which is a license that was approved in the name Holloman Minerals. If I knew how to post the map it would be easier to explain. Maybe Brantley might be able to help. They are both very similar in announcements, directors, etc which is something I mentioned a few months ago. PKT uranium sites do look quite impressive especially the area and they are certainly focusing on the sites SA. The wild card for RMG could be EL 3812 next to PEM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.