TAP 0.00% 7.8¢ tap oil limited

BlackPeter, Im a long term sufferer who believed in Troy and...

1. 326 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    BlackPeter,

Im a long term sufferer who believed in Troy and Tap.
    Tap board and especially Troy (i had long supported him) has failed badly in deploying any logical strategy to ward off Thai guy.
    I don't see how they taking this co. through if the oil prices stay lower beyond 2016 as third party contracts expire at end of 2016?? Strategy review was a pure timepass with a conclusion to say mandate secured for new financing with macquarie but to cancel eventually.
    My worry is Manora in decline and cost is higher than I expected. manora margins are tight unless Oil head over 50+.
    Thai guy seems to be selling to kill the SPP so Tap raises a meager amount of cash, at same time Risco playing in its own style to keep it low without serously accumalating.

Strategy review should be done now if they know and believe the co. value? Mkt cap trading nearly 14-15m usd ? Where is the presentation for future cash flow forecast?

What's the future beyond 2016 for Tap? No real logical plan in forsight with no asset to develop?? Smaller portfolio should be focused on (sell off some gas finds we don't have much options otherwise to wait) to create and preserve vlaue for shareholders. They are probably not commitin to their own mission statement.

A new blood is requireed in my thoughts to market this company..more than happy to listen to others who can direct me positives??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.