ELK 0.00% 1.4¢ elk petroleum limited

approaching the dying zone, page-33

1. cya
    3,836 Posts.
    DBKs ok :) one of the only ones that here that has some method behind what he does. Although you dont need to bite so easily your prob ready to rise above all that

hey we all get it wrong sometimes I'm on 2/4 mak/rwd going gangbusters Elk actually did run :) next foot to drop is CFU just which went into trading halt:)

its all about judgement and backing your own without closing your ears to other peoples ideas at some point Elk will be a x5 -x 10 multibagger from this price

the question is when not if, I dont think the Co2 will do it the JV will probably only partially do it so say x2-3 on JV (from here) and the rest after pressure is achieved say in 2.5 years, the risk obviously is the Co2 pressure time line the EORI report said 2.5-6 years once , once pressure is achieve all hell break loose and it 75% of the 19 MB can be recovered in 4 years

so its the JV thats the question when thats agreed it means that a major is taking the punt on the Co2 recovery

then theres the gas :) im told thats a pretty quick answer once its spudded

so rather than the nothing till 2.5 years that some folk are saying I think its probably a bunch of mini re ratings as each milestone is achieved

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.