AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Hi all, Well after a very Moderated weekend its back to...

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hi all, Well after a very Moderated weekend its back to business. Given that I have VERY limited experience charting ( ARMCH help me out here!) what I do know is that our "head and shoulders pattern ( weekly chart 5 year time frame" has broken to the down side on what appears to be increasing volume. Now I know that some will say that it is not possible for us to reach the projected SP Using Bulkowski rule for calculating where this SP is going, as that would put us below 20c, it does make you wonder!

HOWEVER! I do not rely on charts to tell me about a companies FUNDERMENTALS. So what to do? Well my answer is "NOTHING" other than a falling stock price the company is by all accounts from management going from strength to strength, so I sit tight and wait. Now some of you may ridicule me and that is OK by me" Happy to hear what you have to say. But understand that I will NOT BE SELLING 1 share ( Trust me I have a few to sell!). I still believe in the company and its Management, they have given me No reason to doubt them at this stage, what is to happen in the future who knows?

But for the time being as a wise man once said" Sometimes in order to move forward one must stand still"
    Have a great day all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 484425 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 706022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.