CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

I have been watching Fengshoey post with interest... I don't...

1. 41 Posts.
    I have been watching Fengshoey post with interest... I don't think that there is any doubt that he/she is attached to a shorter. Obviously a professional and using his position to interpret the truth and exaggerate and manipulate things to suit his/her purpose.. Definitely skating on thin ice. Agree that if a professional is involved then should tread wearingly, but I figure this person may already have crossed the line. There also maybe a heavy price to pay if someone actually takes his/her advice, which I point out after analysing the comments are factually incorrect, bias and bordering on illegal.

As a long term holder of CDU and a reader of CDU but never a poster I can point out to Fengshoey that the prices of metals used in the CDU Equivalent calculations that the $$ figure hasn't changed even though the prices of the metals has risen and fallen. They have been consistent and have not changed prices to inflate. The copper price has been at $2.00 for 6 years even though it has gone below and above this figure. The price of Cobalt has traded from $US10 up to $US50 lb, the price $$ of Sulphur has traded between $120 to $US500 tonne in recent times. The Cobalt/Sulphurprice has stayed consistent at $US26lb.

CDU has never sought to take advantage of the high prices and this was very noticeable to me. The powers to be have been consistent .. What does Fengshoey suggest that a company changes the prices on a daily basis? If that was the case how could any DFS be credible....Because the same numbers are being used Fenshoey is basically saying that a company shouldn't do that. If a company changed the prices on a daily basis for making the number look better Fengshoey would be accusing them of manipulating the prices for their benefit...

CDU didn't increase the copper price from $US2.00 when it was $4.40, they didn't change the sulphur price to $500 tonne from $120 tonne when it spiked and they didn't change the Cobalt price when it rose from $US 20 lb to $US50lb when that price spiked. Because CDU stayed consistent with the metal values $$ you are trying to crucify them for your own rotten purpose. The company also puts out the individual metal assay grades in its announcement graphs, showing the actual Copper,Cobalt and Gold grades.

We are all grown men/women we can all work out the numbers, we can do the numbers on the current prices. Fengshoey you aren't telling HC readers anything they don't already know, its obvious that prices are going to go up and down for metals, but at least with consistent prices being used we have a starting point. If the idea was for manipulation CDU would increase the gold price from $1200 to $1700 ounce for the Copper equivalent. The question everyone has to ask themselves is: Who is this Fengshoey person, why is he/her trying to introduce a manipulative "blur" for us readers and what is his/her real purpose???

The point I make, is that the person seems to be craving for attention with the constant and unrelenting posts trying to shoot down valid arguments with nothing more than mud throwing, but at the same time trying to pretend to be seen to be honorable and an expert. In my opinion you are vindictive as well as trying to sway CDU holders to protect your short position by inducing shareholders to sell....Im also betting you will bring yourself down.

Cheers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.