CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Fenqshoey is on a mission with 30 posts in one day...Fengshoey...

1. 41 Posts.
    Fenqshoey is on a mission with 30 posts in one day...Fengshoey said in his opening of his post that the Copper Equivalent that CDU uses $US56lb for Cobalt. I have looked at the Cobalt price used by CDU and it is $US26lb and is inclusive of Sulphur Credits Considering Cobalt got to $50lb I think that the price used by CDU is quite conservative..

The Copper Equivalent also uses Gold and Magnetite which are saleable products. The price of Cobalt has fluctuated between $11lb and $50lb over the past few years and CDU has rightly used a medium price which has been used even when the price of cobalt hit $50. The Cobalt price used by CDU also includes the sulphur credit. CDU has only used $2.00lb for Copper and $1200oz for gold. CDU could have quite easily have used the latest higher prices but have been consistent and not changed the metal prices for 5 years.

You also said that we should ask 5 stockbrokers what they think the copper and other metal prices will be in 10 years. Well I did just that about a month ago and none of them could give me a price. What one of their analysts said was, "look at the last ten years and that is what will happen in the next ten years", he said history is the best way to analise prices and with a growing world population the supply and demand will increase logically the same as the last ten years. Using his formula I checked out the copper price ten years ago. It was $US58c a pound. It has now at $3.60 a pound or 6.2 time higher than ten years. So looking at what copper will be in ten years I applied the stockbroker theory $3.60 x 6.2 or $22lb for copper. If you apply the same to Cobalt the price will by over $60lb. So it just goes to show that by taking your advice it shows that because of fluctuating metal prices it doesnt make a difference with the price of metal on any one day. Zinc was the flavour of the year trading at $2.20lb and every stockbroker and analyst saying buy buy buy and within 6 months it fell to $0.49c pound. It is now back at $1.00.

One thing is certain, we all know is that everything continuously increases in price these days. Also looking at how Rocklands is developing and the new results coming in from other prospects, the arugment over metal prices is becoming irrevalent. The shareholders are in CDU and other metal producers, because we all believe that the prices of metals is going to increase and become more rare and with costs ever increasing more profits to be derived from metals especially copper. Arguing over a day to day price of a by-product metal is probably the only thing that Fengshoey has left to try to put negativity into CDU because of his own shorted predicament. It is obvious to all who read his threads that anyone that puts out 30 posts in 24 hours has an axe to grind and is taking on al subjects with the view of negativity. Fengshoey why would you be still posting after midnight???

If CDU used todays metal prices you would be saying they are too high,if they used lower prices you would say they are trying to maniplulate the market. You are just hell bent on trying to throw some mud and by saying that CDU is using $$56lb fo Cobalt when they are using less than half of that, you have shown the character and dishonesty of yourself. We are not impressed. As for your interest in QMN, you maybe better off posting on QMN as you have shown your qualities on the CDU thread and you have no credibility at all. I, like some others believe that you are trying to manipulate CDU via you putting out false and misleading information for your own benifit. 30 posts in one day, telling a straight out false statement is not a normal shareholder wanting to trade information with fellow shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.