CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

appropriateness of metal equivs, page-54

1. 2,144 Posts.
    fengshoey
    On this issue I think you quoted somewhere in the $50 range a pound for cobalt.

The world at the moment is in recession and cobalt is a high teck metal and as such the price is right down.

In 18 months time that might change however I don't think the price used for the EQ thing will be reached.

The main metal we will mine is copper and the grade will greatly exceed what is written in the jorc and the price used in the EQ thing is I think in the $2 range.
    The gold is out of wack also on the conservative side. Overall the maths should work in WM's favour and not in the direction you use.

Do you hold citizenship of more than one country? This is an important question and an honest answer would be appreciated. My belief is there is an act of corporate bastedary going on, in that prejuducial forces are acting against the company, against the interests of Australian Citizens and in a don't give a stuff attitude the Chinese as being on the sideline will walk away with the prize.

This is an issue of interest to ASIO. All enemies internal and external!

A separate issue.
    Dark pools and HFT quoted on the ASX this morning.
    "The report, prepared by Baseline Capital, found that high-frequency trading, or HFT, and dark pool trading each represent about 25 per cent of the trading on Australia's capital markets.
    In the United States, where HFT and off-market trades are considered a problem, HFT accounts for 50 per cent of trading, while dark pools account for 30 per cent.

If 25% of trades are conducted outside of the ASX in a manner no one has access to the pricing mechanism then corruption may be taking place.

This means that deals can float in and out of the main exchange with 25% hidden from view and being capable of being pumped in and out of dark pools at will making a joke of the pricing procedure. It is my personal view that the price of CDU is being artificially manipulated. A view of the chart each day indicates that.

Also quoted in the SMH today "At the moment, some HFTs are run by non-market participants',' some based overseas. These are not required to hold an Australian financial services licence." This is insane! Peoples super money and this is happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.