VCR ventracor limited

approval for us feasibility study, page-79

1. 4,770 Posts.
    vcr tomorrow's dinosaur. This is a one product bunyip company with a provincial background with experimental technology entering a sophisticated world of watchful rapidly advancing high tech companies.

Anything invented is bettered. As this company with its big cumbersome pump and dangling infection site wires slowly trundles towards trying to get permission to sell their product let alone get a market the medical technology companies move forward.

Newer devices like Heartware are already on track with smaller, quicker installed devices. There's a stack of these rotary no axis pumps out there. There is no patent protection. The first in will be the first beaten by newer better products.

This company has been looking desperate lately with its hype and its slowness to get people to try the product. I wouldn't have one of the dangerous things in me or my family.

There are stories all over the place and some people are spreading untruths about competitors. I hope the market punishes those who may have ramped this stock and tried to create a false image.

These type of simple almost prototype forerunners are almost always doomed from the start. I think it has no future.

Go find an adviser. I am not . I am making money out of the decline in this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.