ETM 5.00% 1.9¢ energy transition minerals ltd

Good summary nro of what could be causing the holdup with...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Good summary nro of what could be causing the holdup with progressing approvals by the Greenland Govt.
    If indeed they where to require full processing and separation of REE's and Uranium in Greenland together with 95% local labor then I would be most concerned as it would push out production probably a year or two more than currently estimated.
    The approach suggested in the last GML Quarterly Report (31 Jan 2019) of a staged approach, whereby the concentrate is initially shipped to China for processing seems most sensible. Expansion of the concentrate plant on Greenland could then occur over time to include REE's/Uranium separation as pointed out in the Report, and as they stated they have plenty of time to do it.
    Shenghe have the technology for separation of REE's which is technically demanding and requires plenty of expertise. Building a REE's separation plant up front in Greenland alongside the concentration plant would push the project out several years in my view and I don't know whether the current EIA included for this approach. Let's hope the Greenland Government can see common sense of a staged approach, in which case there should be minimal holdup with ML approval for the concentration plant stage.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $8.621K 436.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 2024347 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 59055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ETM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.