BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

awright, don't know where everyone's coming up with this media...

1. TDS
    725 Posts.
    awright, don't know where everyone's coming up with this media attention. Sure it will probably attract it if they find what they say is there, but not much of a story to say they're just looking for something.

You gotta realise that any serious investors are already in, it'll be the traders that move this price up and down. None of the big investment companies would even bother to look at a spec under $1. That's not the way they roll. But there are a lot of traders out there, they're the ones that will shift the price accordingly. I'd expect those big rises followed by 50% retraces coz that's the way this works but I wouldn't expect as much as what happened 2 months ago.

One things for sure, there'll be a lot of trading opportunities in the meantime. I hope that eco-investor presentation MMR just put out isn't all they gonna release from CSIRO, would be funny though ;)

Notice BUY's announcement this arvo is not marked 'price sensitive' where MMR's was. Don't know what the go is there but it baffles me why they didn't just post the MMR announcement like MMR did with theirs. (Or any other company with their JV partners always do).

The mind wonders... wanders??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2975155 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5205399 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.