FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

approve the placement i say

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Gold soars again
    http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20120927JW_pm.html

Read all the pros and cons of the posters and lots of good stuff coming out but what i dont quite get from some of you is that the fact is, for years FML have under performed, under-delivered to its shareholders - just look at their poor performances in gold production costs , missing targets and other factors.

Some of you seem to think that Shandong are corporate raiders but excuse me -take a look at your own back yard. You have produced a few yourselves over the past decades and now your complaining about a foreign company coming in and wanting to but=y a controlling interest ....please. Not like FML management have looked after shareholders- i favor this deal because unlike some of you, i want the cash to develop these projects/assets otherwise we will just crab sideways quarter after quarter and get nowhere -

Regardless of the agenda of Shandong, and what they want to do with the gold production, im sure that in the process they will want a higher return on their initial capital injection and would expect 10c + a share is a likely target in future as they help lower the production costs to say $800 /oz and substantially increase the operating profit of FML after all they are gold producers themselves and may bring a different spin on how to manage and operate these projects

SO.....here we are a month ago with a lackluster share price in an environment where gold is highly bullish and at unprecedented highs and out of the blue comes a chinese company that want to give us 230 million for a 51% stake to get this company to produce 500 million ounces per annum and get this stuff out of the ground why??

1) Because FML cant raise this kind of cash on their own to accomplish this
    2) Shandong are after a long term investment as gold is becoming the holy grail
    3) China want as much gold as they can get their hands on as do all other nations.

Seriously get with the program people

There is no conspiracy here just people wanting to prosper and if this deal increases the share-value then I'm on board just like the chinese- i dont care what they do or how they do it i WANT SHAREHOLDER VALUE AS IM TIRED OF POOR SHARE-PRICES AND A MANAGEMENT TEAM THAT CANT DELIVER SHARE VALUE

Cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $14.03K 93.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 271329 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.