FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

approve the placement i say, page-16

1. 86,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi recyug,

I wouldn't worry about cash burn if or when we have lots available.

If we sling dino $50m to $90 mil --------- the exploration results will stun the market.

If he gets a permanent diamond and a rab on Cowan - I will walk down Collins street naked with cigars in my ears if he doesn't get at least one elephant within 12 months.

Phung will go wild in Coolgardie - I HONESTLY think Coolgardie will come back to glory days - bigger than it ever was.

You should see the samples lying around Chucks office that haven't ever had a drill anywhere near them.

Also Phung has tons of amazing information - put together the history and you can see why Coolgardie was missed BIG time by all the little miners and the big companies.

If we get a go at it - it will rewrite history.

Dreadnought ---------- what a prize - bigger than ben hur.

Laverton ----------- gargantuan.

Nepean - if Chuck is correct - and I believe he is ----- that will be a major market blitz just by itself.

When they all start to roll in - the market won't give a stuff about cash burn.

I don't know if this current deal will come off - what I do know is we have to open this ground up --------- it will blitz the gold world - imo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.