FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

approve the placement i say, page-20

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    :)

"You wouldn't by any chance be an eternal optimist would you..???"

thanks cazzex - arrh, probably, mostly - have you ever seen a wealthy pessimist?

All the negatives/pessimist's I know are bone r's poor - and I can see why :)

Exploration wise - if we pitch $50m in say a year - that's
    over 4 million a month !!!!!!!!!!! Wow.

If recyug is right with his $90 m - that's $7.5 m per month - double wow.

Now when you think that either of these amounts are now going to be spent in a highly targeted and prioritised way - the results will be nothing short of spectacular.

I heard Don Taig say that you can't guarantee exploration results - and specifically that is certainly true.

However, with such a huge spend, thoughtfully targeted and well planned (and a lot of it has been planned for years) - then in 'general' I am certain that you are going to get some massive hits - sure you will get some disappointments - but big wins will overpower your misses.

If you get a look at the stuff that Phung is working with - honestly, when you know why the old guys didn't test some of the drill holes where we now know the majority of the gold is and things like that ------------ it really will be like picking up money lying in the corner.
    It is just sitting there waiting for us to come and get it.

As for excitement - well it appears that even though the dummies haven't got excited about it - several big sets of eyes are watching very closely what is happening at TI - I have heard that when seasoned geo's look at what dino is working with - they need a glass of water and a lie down - but only after they look at the whole picture - it is what kal and I and several others have been banging on for months about -- CW nailed it in about 2 minutes from the very first announcement and after all this time we still get yobo's saying there is nothing there and it is all speculation - what rot.
    People still don't get it at all imo --------- they just don't get that when you fly over the superpit - you are looking at say 100 years of mining - and that is spectacular - but when you fly over the structures in Lake Cowan that are showing - it dwarfs the super pit -------- all owned by one little gold company. The continuous geo chem results from the eastern anomaly alone are the most spectacular from anywhere on the planet ----------- just what the hell do people think that is hinting at???????
    And then dino drinks too much red and misses the target bullseye and just skims the edge and it bleeds half a metre at 2.5 grams ----------- what is that hinting at?

Knowing all that - I find it pretty hard to be pessimistic about it :)

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $6.856K 49.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36133 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 67030 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.