HZN 2.70% 19.0¢ horizon oil limited

approved, page-32

1. 15,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1288
    Spec.

In answer to some of your queries I note Oil Search have worked in PNG for a number of years. They have virtually built their LNG plant and will be Shipping gas from it later this year. They will be neighbours to HZn.
    They sold other interest to concentrate on PNG LNG as it is a gamechanger/ company buildr for them. More to the point they are favourite for fund mangers as thier IRR is consistently better than WPL or STO for the past decade.

Also thye ar ein lien for LNG 2 and gathering enough gas fro LNG3.

As for maps etc. You will lots of them on OSH presentation . Along with slides with LTI's (lost time Injuries) and return on capital. It's how its. Done stagewise. While OSH did have cost and time blowouts like all The big LNG hopefuls . They lead the pack. Yes it's hard to do business in PNG but not as Much in the cities.

I have neen watching OSH for years and swapped to HZN to be at the pointier end.

Sorry for the long answer but if you want to see whats psssible take alook a thtier history. I make this point for all my confereres in HZN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $304.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $32.28K 172.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 786579 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 799776 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.