RWD 0.00% 5.9¢ reward minerals ltd

Approved!, page-27

1. 7,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    Agree.
    I guess the question is what are now the risks and what are the next steps?
    Clearly financing the project is still a risk.

Is there any technical risk?

With the approvals they can presumably proceed with building a causeway to access the planned trenching zone.
    The 2x 1km trenches that have provided much data are in the pond zone and allegedly considered to have lower flow rates compared to the main trenching zone. There is clearly some de-risking to be had from further long term trench studies.

There is the completion of the resource upgrade. We know there's going to be higher grades. Another technical improvement.

Much of the work that AMN has been doing to complete their DFS such as process water and road surveys have been completed by RWD. AMN have been doing environmental work in conjunction with their DFS and working on their trucking JV and deep water port. RWD will almost certainly have none of these to consider.

The PFS was a long time in the making. The DFS could simply be a more accurate and up to date version with very few changes. I reckon GC knows exactly what his game plan is now.

It worth remembering that GC has 1000000 performance rights riding on a DFS before 1 December 2020 and 2000000 incentive options with a 0.443 ex price that expire 1 December 2020. Either or both of these could be put before shareholders at the AGM for extension or new incentives considered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.8¢ $3.305K 56.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 91525 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.