CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

due to Raks request to lower the signal to noise ratio this is a...

1. =V=
    2,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48

due to Raks request to lower the signal to noise ratio this is a multi part post ....

t4p,
    I agree 110% .... nice work with the animated gif there .... is this the first time here or am I seeing a re-run. My effort to put down those coordinates was basicaly out of curiosity, however as you so succintly point out, there are a few obvious errors. But the one I should have noticed was on page 7 of the drilling report (24/10/07) which clearly shows CAT005 below the mine entrance. lol

I am interested though about this AGD reference adjustment - can you enlighten me. I have also come across this;

http://www.asprs.org/resources/grids/03-2001-angola.pdf

but as I am not a surveyor it is a bit more than bedtime reading material for me.

now for others:-

part2.
    Mark Smyths' birthday is 9 January. He will be 68. As he was born in the UK he won't be officially 68 until the 10th (subject to the time of his birth). I find it rather more than interesting that people here are suggesting the 9th or 10th as the big day. Could MS be just having a big birthday bash on us or vice versa?

part 3.
    Angola: The place is more modern than I thought - came across this video for a new resort at Bom Jesus. For those that may be interested ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjL71kGbwNY

part 4.
    been doing some reading on other threads and I am very impressed with the likes of fatstocks and warnie. Excellent examples of good posters. I won't mention the codes but a quick search will find them.

part 5
    it's all about diamonds and licences .... first a map of the known licence areas

now a map of the diamond rich Lucapa Corridor

now an overlay showing how the Lucapa Corridor runs straight through the Longonjo licence area and beyond to where the Longonjo diamond area is according to a recent CVI map.

Interesting!!

Well it looks like it is going to be a great week and I hope everyone wishes the admiral a fantastic bithday.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.