SPX 6.25% 0.8¢ spenda limited

This is for you Warnie and all your down ramping friends: Spenda...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2127
    This is for you Warnie and all your down ramping friends: Spenda has NOT been around for 5 years, it’s prototype is less than a year old and its finished product as it is now is only months old, with the next phase of add ons being released in a few weeks. Secondly, posting a review of an unrelated app is deliberately misleading because this is NOT a review of Spenda. I strongly advise all serious investors to ignore this entire thread and don’t give it anymore oxygen as it plays into the hands of the Unethical. I will continue to report on legitimate threads. I have spoken to AF this morning and he is ‘swamped’. I relayed to him the concerns of pgos2018 about a ‘lacklustre’ response to his company’s enquire and he was apologetic stating that the number of enquires is of a magnitude that is difficult to handle, which is both fantastic for CRO but also likely to mean that not every potential customer is given the time they need. This is an issue that they are working hard to address. I asked him to pass on the poster’s concern to the sales team and he will.
    Finally, as for Adrian selling a minuscule percentage of his shares , I think that is irrelevant and nobody’s business. We don’t know what he may have needed the money for in his private life and nor should we, but he has as much right to fund his private needs and care for his family as the next person. I , too, had to sell a small percentage of my holding to deal with some private private issues just after Xmas and it in no way reflects on my confidence in CRO or my belief in their future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $32.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $19.87K 2.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7297552 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2878901 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.