BMN 1.41% $2.80 bannerman energy ltd

Ok CaptI didn't mean to even be vaguely interested in the CJ...

1. 270 Posts.
    Ok Capt
    I didn't mean to even be vaguely interested in the CJ Turgi 20% merely the coming raising of $30M = 20%.
    I'm not suggesting you thump anyones table.
    Or instuct on sucking eggs, like I said, keep it in mind when you ask who's stumping up the 30M.

Surely you're curious about who's going to get 20%+ of the issued capital, surely you've got a right/interest to ask if I (as just a retail S/H) should be putting aside some cash so as to partake in the flagged raising or have buyers been found for the coming float. OK I got ahead of myself with my conclusions about what I see as happening but taking the nieve view you can ask if you should be preparing to participate as you love the story and the job you're doing Len and gee can I buy more. (I actually don't mean that sarcastically I'm just oversimplifying so you can get round to asking the question,,, who's coming in with 30M)

If my numbers are right, well they're the companies numbers just put in order and viewed through the existing anny's perspective, it's not inside info to clarify the current cash standing of the co and it's impact upon loan covenants.
    And therefore timetable for a raising. I'd put this question first before asking about the raising as it essentially asks the when, then you can get to the who.

You want to know when a mine will be built and more frequent drilling results? Fine ! They've outlined the Pre BFS & BFS timetable perhaps ask if thats running to schedule.

Ask how much is being spent on drilling, and following how long will the focus remain on Etango and are the already drilled samples being processed more quickly now,,, ask him where the bottlenecks exist in this process of getting results to market. (that's sort of the same as asking about more frequent drill results,, softly softly as you say) As an aside to this with his experience with RIO Rossing how much "comraderie" is there between the miners, is there a culture of helping one another, is is dog eat dog between the miners in Namibia. (I'm thinking about "shared port or reagent infrastructure / purchase arrangements) LJ's the man for this, he's bound to appreciate that you've at least read his CV... Softly softly.

Good luck with your investment Capt
    I'm suggesting things I'd ask. He's so far from likely to throw you out when he can just not answer.
    Personally I'd be researching a little on Namibia the country and making that my preamble chit chat so as to put him in a position of sharing happy memories of youth, him being a bit younger when he was working in the country last.

Nuf Said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.