TZL 8.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

TC / GSYou have always valued TZ much more highly than the...

1. 186 Posts.
    TC / GS

You have always valued TZ much more highly than the market does. I see your point and agree - the market is wrong.

However, the SP is the SP and that is around 79c today. Your value may be higher and you may be able to justify this in words but do you really, honestly predict a major price increase coming soon based on anything other than concrete news of sales?

We all know there is a capital raising coming soon, I think in the absence of new announcements investors will be wary of jumping in until that is settled.

We were all drawn to this stock by the technology. Maybe the goings on of the last year have weakened the stock as a pure technology punt - anyone seeing the recent company history would have to think twice. Perhaps the next batch of investors will be lured in by the actual sales.

But I do agree with you - the company is worth more which is why my sentiment is LT Buy. Many of us who are long term holders can (realistically I think) see the share price trebling within a year, that must be a pretty attractive proposition if TZ can back the sentiment with sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $4.595K 199.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20429 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 80679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.