PLS 1.51% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

April Action, page-3

1. 702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 380
    The way i see this playing out over the coming months and even next few years is a convergence of time lines. On one hand we have companies like PLS trying to make it to market, I believe we will do that but many other players will not. Our time line to market is, in the big picture, still on track. Many projected outcomes of others simply wont make it. On the other hand the time line for projected usage and tonnage of our product is continually being bought forward as the analysts wake up to what is really happening in this sector. This is creating a bottle neck of grand proportions on the horizon..you just have to squint now and you can see it coming.
    The analysts are reactive and cant see whats just over the horizon. hang on guys. these are the early days right now. People will kick themselves for not buying in at this time or holding their shares. Success is just around the corner (or just about to present itself on the horizon). when people finally see this ship sailing in, they will all want to be on it. My opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.045(1.51%)
Mkt cap ! $8.759B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.93 $2.95 $2.89 $48.78M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 273193 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 404739 37
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.