AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

April ERF Auction & Norton progress, page-2

1. 521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Newspaper headline...."IK seen buying new tie. Does this indicate that deal with Exergen is close?"

I just made that up but it seems this is what we have been reduced to in terms of understanding what the heck is happening about the company...particularly in regard to brown coal.

No-one is buying...not even the long-term holders.
    If we can't get the story out there then the SP will stay in the doldrums.

I am concerned by the underlying belief that our assets have been promised to Exergen (and Exergen alone) at a future time (and most likely a price) that suits them.

The Norton gold might be only a way to pay the bills until Exergen see fit to make their move.

I have suggested a few times that now would be a good time to get a new board member to go in with a fresh and open mind, have a look over MNM's strategy and tactics and let us know if all is well or if some small (or large) changes should be implemented.

The obvious candidate would be McNally as he has the most to gain (or lose) from future events.
    If someone reading this knows him please let me know...I would be very happy to talk to him and maybe throw my shares in with his to give him some more firepower.

Cheers,
    Blackpete

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.