WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

P&G feels better on the surface and revenues should follow for...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    P&G feels better on the surface and revenues should follow for the 1st integrated product and compound the current approx. 300k+ average...eventually.  Exactly how much and how soon still remains guess-work unfortunately, with the touted pseudo-soft online launch.  B2R summed up nicely what is possible, but not set in stone.

So it once again looks and feels like we have P&G and BodyGuard (insert cricket sounds).  The repeated silence on ALL other fronts in relation to updates, partnerships, potentials etc once again feels ominous.  This Shareholder update was substance deficient imo.  I was left wanting more, with the usual hunger pains after I had finished digesting the material.  These conveniently omitted 'Other' projects have either disappeared into the void and do not warrant any worthy update as deemed by the new BoD; or they once again hope Shareholders have amnesia.

Sounds like a step sideways with BodyGuard, with half a step forward.  Massively delayed timelines are telling me that there is absolutely nothing simple about this project and 'The Company has appointed legal experts in key markets to assist with the approval processfor Kneeguard.' is testament to a much longer than anticipated road ahead........and this was supposed to be the aspect of BodyGuard that was to be far, far less fraught than BodyCare...you know, the one that will now need FDA regulatory approval to deliver Ibuprofen etc (insert sigh).

The short term good news is that 'OBJis currently developing additional products using the same integrated format to release tomarket.' (Insert more crickets here)  This process theoretically should be a quicker process, with the precedent already set with the SK-II Genoptics Spot Pen.  But let's face it head on; it's taken a good 6+ years for OBJ to launch their first Advanced Packaged Integrated product, since it was first bandied around as a potential income stream; so nothing happens quickly around here.  I wish I felt more that what I have posted here, but that's all the BoD gave me.  And OBJ's tech does not feature in the Olay Super Bowl final cut:

Future still looks bright though.  You don't showcase tech at the CES Show unless you mean BUSINESS.  But it's still ALL taking a bloody long time.  I was 40 when I first bought OBJ shares.  Now I'm 50.  I'm not the only one who has enough shares to tank this baby back to zero.  If that person removed their 3 million buy order @ 1 cent, the buy/sell ratio would look ghastly.  And if this is as good as the BoD can manage for a quarterly Shareholder update, then I am unfortunately predicting further share-price volatility until the next update in 3 months time.  Customer receipts may be marginally going up year-on-year, but the cash balance is also coming down.  Maybe we will get that 2nd milestone payment for 1 million from P&G for Personalisation/2nd Tech. Platform, when the NEW Olay FaceNavi Smart Wand launches and that will at least mildly improve the bottom line temporarily.  Otherwise, if Revenues continue to take their sweet time to show up, the CR brigade will be booking their accommodation on the hotcopper OBJ threads.

P.S.  I got a job...finally, so there is hope for OBJ yet!

Last edited by cmk1969: 31/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.