WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"The short term good news is that 'OBJ is currently developing...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 919
    "The short term good news is that 'OBJ is currently developing additional products using the same integrated format to release tomarket.' (Insert more crickets here) This process theoretically should be a quicker process, with the precedent already set with the SK-II Genoptics Spot Pen. But let's face it head on; it's taken a good 6+ years for OBJ to launch their first Advanced Packaged Integrated product, since it was first bandied around as a potential income stream; so nothing happens quickly around here. "

I think we will see new integrated products from SK-II and Olay this calendar year.  It was only one month between the launch of the SK-II Magnetic Booster and Magnemasks, and then another 6 months till the launch of the Olay Power Infuser - all based on the same design.  This all happened pretty quickly.

I think its a given that we will see a similar integrated cap on another SK-II product around August.  This one should be a new eye pen for wrinkles, called something like "RNA Power Youth Eye Pen".

Perhaps before that we will see one or more Olay product variants.  Recall that our Magnemask device has been coupled with the two most popular Olay products in China, each of which outsells the magnemask creams by a factor of 10 to 20 ("White Radiance Light Perfecting Essence" and "ProX Spot Fading Essence".  I believe the main reason Olay did this was to condition buyers of these products to future OBJ integrated products.  Its also worth noting that both of these products are dropper dispenses essences, and so are perfect for use with the integrated cap we have seen.  If our integrated pen replaces the droppers in those two products, then will have truly entered a new era.  

AND...

Consider that all the above could be from just one "integrated device",   There is also a second device in the works.

Anyway... that's the positive spin.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.