IMU 3.85% 5.4¢ imugene limited

April Newsletter now out

1. 2,883 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12224

Morning all

Imugene's April Newsletter is now available at:
    https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5b63d41b3e2d09b1f56bf483/t/5e85ac867a8fab4a37cf3e78/1585818769553/IMU_Final_Newsletter_Mar20_Spread.pdfNo huge new news - anything important would have to come as an official announcement, but it confirms the healthy state of the company and we can be reasonably confident that their work is still on track. It remains a huge "buy" for me, and indeed I have recently added more at the current low levels.

The main take outs for me are:
    • lMU is well cashed up, with $36m at the end of December. Please don't talk about how they got the $$, it gives Slick heartburn!!! However the positive side is that Imugene can fund all current and planned Clinical Trials and is therefore relatively "immune" to the Covid-19 economic chaos.
    • Covid-19: In truth no company can be completely unaffected, but Imugene reassures us that all clinical trials are progressing. That makes sense, because the clinical trials constitute essential medical treatment for people with serious cancer problems. It's hard to see how Covid19-19 restrictions would shut down that. The impacts would be more related to trial participants (or administering staff) coming down with Covid, and maybe a slowdown in recruitment of new trial participants.
    • An interesting nugget of info from Leslie re CF33 that: "no form of oncolytic virotherapy has as yet been discovered that can be delivered via intravenous injection. It is the Holy Grail of our sector. Are we working towards such? Yes. Data from our work with CF33 shows promise in that regard."
    • Both Leslie and Paul Hopper confirm ongoing interest in a negotiating a deal with big Pharma.
    • re Her-Vaxx - we are all keen to see the interim data on the Phase 2 Trial. Leslie says they are: "waiting on patients to progress to review the interim safety data. This data will be reviewed by the Independent Data Monitoring Committee (IDMC)." No time frame for that is given.
    So - something to read in your "remain at home" morning.

Stay well, good people.

These are interesting times, with much much more to come....

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $332.9K 6.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 539790 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 1243558 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.