APS 2.63% 3.9¢ allup silica limited

The mining news article provides some much-needed balance to all...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    The mining news article provides some much-needed balance to all the sponsored media re Allup Silica that has recently been released..

Allup finally lists - MiningNews.net

It notes that the company took some samples prior to having approval to do so, due to an ‘administrative oversight’ and that the company has warned that it could face fines or other sanctions from the mines minister, including forfeiture of all or some of the tenements.

The other really interesting statement is that in response to community concerns in Quinninup about the proposed Antwalker mine near Karri Lake, Allup has said it has no plans to explore at the lake edge, and will focus on cleared farmland. However, when you look at the map of the tenement, you can see that its all mainly state forest and only a small segment is farmland – up in the northwest section, well away from the drill sites which are all located in state forest, and even possibly the nearby national park (see attached map). So Allup’s plans for Antwalker remain very unclear.

What farmland?
    Purple: tenement boundary, Green: state forest: Brown national park. Green QAA00x: mine site coordinates drawn from Allup's independent geologist report

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4341/4341784-80174af691e7313f3f7ae2e08d54219f.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.656M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $566 14.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18939 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 70063 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.