APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Aside from all the bickering here, I just used Afterpay for the...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Aside from all the bickering here, I just used Afterpay for the first time to make a click'n'collect purchase at Officeworks. I don't need to use the service to help my cash flow, however, why not use a service that exists that comes at no cost to me ? The process was probably the easiest I've ever made a purchase online; i specially avoid eBay as much as possible because I've had issues in the past with it. For this purchase from start to finish was literally about 3 minutes, and I don't have to make the final payment until 17/4/18. More money in my bank for longer, and no cost to me; why wouldn't I take advantage of this, I'm sure there others money savvy people out there that use this service for this reason just as much as those who use this service because they need to use it.

At the end of the day, while ever there is demand, and aftepay and keep up the supply, I don't see why there should be anything to be terribly concerned with; sure, some people will default, but as others have said, there are ways and means to prevent, restrict, and minimize this. I would think that this is the first problem they set to solve; possibly even before they worked out how to raise initial capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.