APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

My 'understanding' is: Two things are used to compare listed...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    My 'understanding' is: Two things are used to compare listed companies and determine eligibility to be in ASX 200. A). **Average market capitalisation over the preceding six-month period B). Liquidity So if one uses a very very rough/approximate midpoint APT share price over the last 6 months of $5.17 that makes for about $1.12B Rough "Av Market Cap" as opposed to $1.67B Market Cap atm. Note of the 4 new ASX entrants at a glance the 2 lowest had market caps of sub $1.45B As for Liquidity requirements. That's broadly how often and at what volume the stock is traded and how easily investors can buy and sell the stock. I personally don't see an obstacle there. So as it stands if Average Market Cap over the last 6 months is the issue then the next quarterly rebalance could well see APT in the ASX 200. I will be wary of the shorts preying on holders lack of knowledge on this topic and any attempt to imply something negative about APT, in what a perfectly normal and fair protocol/process for entering the ASX200. It 'appears' to be just a matter of time for APT. For me it is steady she goes Happy for input... NB Please note, this is just my view, not advice, so you must conduct your own verification and do your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.