APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

It is inevitable the worlds wealth will be distributed more to...

1. 3,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 555
    It is inevitable the worlds wealth will be distributed more to these regions in the future.Some if there middle classes are wealthier already and more populous than most western nations now. They are underdeveloped when it comes to infrastructure and economic. I would love to see Afterpay plant their seed early on.We know the product (BNPL) is great for both consumer and merchant . Don’t waste time introducing archaic, debt trapped credit cards.Bypass it.I do carry concern of the quality of consumer and their ability to repay in these regions.But I believe this avenue for both consumer and merchants in these markets will make their economies explode. The benefits will far outweigh the negatives. Also I might add, The consumers of these regions might surprise investors. The service for these markets will be relative to their needs.and I believe morally and ethically they would be more mature to repay debts / meet obligations than our western countries would because of their discipline and respectful cultures.The company that dominates Asia will dominate the world anyone who can’t see that is kidding themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.