APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

What are you talking about, most BNPL competitors are public...

1. 5,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    What are you talking about, most BNPL competitors are public companies and even the private ones like Klarna have valuations based on how many shares CBA were allocated when they bought into them (if memory serves me right Klarna was valued at close to $6 billion).

It's very evident to all of us that you are taking a view on Afterpay without even glancing at it's financials. Still use fancy investment terminology like NPAT and EPS, yet you haven't even bothered to understand why they are at those levels.

I'm not going to explain them, I'm just going to stay invested and make money. You should probably stick to the blue chip forums where all NPAT and EPS are positive and easy to understand. But just a heads up, even they don't want half-a$$ed "analysis" from someone who doesn't even check financials.

"Now at $5.5bil, I struggle to understand how its worth that"

You'll find the struggle is there because you can't read financial statements.

"It's expensive"

How can you make that statement when you don't read financial statements?

Also I like how you don't want to compare APT to Paypal yet you compare APT to banks (because it suits your agenda). Afterpay is much nimbler because of short term credit provisioning, in contrast banks have hundreds of billions worth of loans that range anywhere from a few months to decades. APT could literally close all loans and go into hibernation if it wanted to, and APT would never need a government bailout because Afterpay isn't an authorised deposit taking institution holding every one's savings.

But please, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.