APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

APT - How High Can It Go?, page-44

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Let me say this, "when investors have to worry about taking a profit" Houston we have a problem!

Depending on the company you invest in, if you bought in at X, you should have had a plan written down before entering so you could start to exit at Y.

In all the years of investing in stocks, APT is like winning lotto week on week.

I would say this is the leading gaming stock on the ASX! Only kidding, don’t lose your knickers.

Here is a link to all those investors, like I, that have missed the opportunity to get on this lotto ride to riches, but though research there is one gem unloved, unnoticed, working diligently in the back ground with a stable growth story that reminds me of the hare & tortoise race.

Attached link for your info.

https://www.digitaloutlook.com.au/need-know-lay-buy-services-afterpay-vs-zippay/

Also remember that this industry has an “Open” door policy. Forget about “Barriers to entry” Many New Players will enter the Lay-Buy Industry on the premise of making easy money. Just like a great resource company, new players pop up left, right & centre. Where there’s money, there’s smoke & mirrors

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.