APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

APT is over-priced NOW and will lead the fall of BNPL share prices!

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    As PlayPal (the Empire) has striked back, I am convinced the Australian BNPL companies (the Rebels) are in big risks today. I searched the internet and found an article, relevant to APT. According to UBS:

APT 12m price target: $28.25

Throughout the torrid rally in the BNPL sector, UBS has maintained a forward-looking 12-month price target on Afterpay of less than $30.

And following APT’s full-year results presentation yesterday, the bank’s latest valuation is $28.25 (up slightly from its previous forecast of $27).At the crux of the UBS view is what it says is the implied revenue growth baked into Afterpay’s current share price.In its FY20 results, Afterpay confirmed strong underlying sales growth of 112 per cent to $11.1bn. However, UBS said it would have to increase that by around 15x over the next five years to justify a valuation above $90.“Our view on fundamental valuation remains unchanged: we think the current share price factors in over $170bn in underlying sales by FY25,” UBS said.

Ref: https://unauthorised investment advice/tech/afterpay-sub-30-ubs-reckons-the-bnpl-leader-is-overvalued-by-70pc/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.