APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

APT Margin Transaction Losses, page-120

1. 882 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

The number of credit cards are probably in decline because banks are actively
    cancelling them lately, at least the inactive or near inactive accounts that is, my
    mums just had hers withdrawn because she doesnt use it enough...she had a 5K
    limit and used it twice in 5 years, has this something to do with banks lending ratios

Also the afterpay generation was taught in schools not to use CC because they were
    a debt trap, I know this because I have kids in their late 20's and we spoke about it
    when there were going through school, and none of them now have credit cards and
    use debit cards instead....but guess what, I also have a 13yo who is discussing the
    downside of BNPL, and mentioned that she would never use either a CC or BNPL

Also often BNPL is compared here to old layby ststem, its nothing like it, you had to
    pay the old layby off before getting the goods...if you didnt pay the store resold your
    new items...afterpay aint going to take the shirt off your back and resell it are they

If your afterpay bill is taken from your credit card is this considered a cash advance
    or who picks up the CC's near 1% cost?

cheers grant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.