APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

100% correct it is a great system for so many demographics....

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    100% correct it is a great system for so many demographics.

Young people - just getting into the workforce will use it for those desirable purchases, buy now, deal with the consequences later, whilst that sounds bad, I think with limits to how much they spend initially it will be a good learning curve for young people. When my children are that age I'd much prefer them to make small purchases on Afterpay, and learn to pay something off, then to get a credit card and have unlimited (relatively) spending.

First home owners/young couples - will use Afterpay to set up their homes and make purchases they ordinarily might not afford. Before long you will be able to buy that pet you always wanted, or the new phone, Xbox, etc etc.

Family's - will find it useful for those unexpected costs that come up time to time, eg the fridge died, we can either pay 1200 on a loan which may incur interest or for the next 2 months we reign in the spending and pay it off in 4 payments. These are the discussions that will be had, this is the benefit. It will be main stream before to long and will be forever a payment option.

Purely my opinion as an Afterpay user and APT holder. Good luck to everyone holding and let's pray for a rocket come 23/08/18.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.