APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

APT rocks!, page-58

1. 2,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660
    It started off with the main demographic being young females... correct. It wIll probably remain at the top. My girlfriend was using Afterpay before I had heard of it. However, I'm a tradie on a decent wage and it's still hard (and annoying) to buy a $1000 Makita tool kit in one hit. In the last ~8 months I would've spent $5k minimum on Afterpay and haven't even seen what happens if you let a payment reach it's due date, nearly every time as a matter of fact, I pay the first instalment upon purchase when I don't have to, and pay all 3 remaining ones sometimes 3 days later on pay day or maybe the following pay. Which means Afterpay are getting their 4% revenue from me with a 1 week turnover.. how good!! It is a budgeting tool and it has a complete different psychology to a credit card. I used to use a credit card and wouldn't give two hoots about paying it back or worry about interest, but I don't want to lose my Afterpay account because it is very convenient. Even if 90% of retailers are female dominated, I can guarantee BCF, United Tools, Mitre 10, Supercheap Auto to name a few, are 99% male dominated, and the likes of Jetstar are obviously unisex. As I've said in an earlier post, the missus has spent no less that $5k at Baby buntings this year and has never missed a bill in her life, there will be lots of people similar to her that pose absolutely no threat to Afterpay whatsoever and are nothing less than guaranteed revenue for Apt forever basically. $20 sp before August is out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.