APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Today's Coppo report Afterpay {16.39 1.29 8.54%} BUY – my number...

1. 20 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Today's Coppo report
    Afterpay {16.39 1.29 8.54%} BUY – my number 1 pick for 2018,  continues to find solid support as many instos who have ignored it in the past are coming to realise this is going to be one of the great Australian companies & will be a Top 100  stock sometime in 2019. I still see stock going to $24 (and beyond) as they continue to do well here but the US continues to look a lot better than anyone expected 3 mths ago. Also they are chasing revenue and market share because first mover advantage is key. I think of them as being very much like Amazon years ago – ignore the valuation / PE – they are playing for a much bigger prize – (1) capturing the market, (2) become the dominant player & (3)  get 1st mover advantage – they are still years ahead of any serious competitors.  After – what I think we’ll have confirmed in their result – the US may be going so much better than expected (social media indicates this) – so that the natural move will be for them to  quickly follow into other key markets, including Canada, UK, Europe and parts of Asia.This is now just a matter of when…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.