APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

APT vs AFTPF vs AFTPY... Which one to invest in?

1. 3 Posts.
    Hello.
    I've been watching charts and reading articles on Afterpay for a while now and while I believe the company still has great future potential, I am uncertain into which market to invest through. Hoping someone here could explain the basics or point me in the right direction please.

I believe Afterpay will do very well in the US over the next few years and have been looking to grab some OTC shares with the thought in mind that it's SP will increase far more than what the ASX SP could possibly do.
    I am aware that the company is looking towards a NASDAQ listing too, which has confused me more.

My (noob) questions are...
    1) What's the difference between AFTPF & AFTPY?
    2) What are the advantages/disadvantages of investing into these, rather than APT?
    3) How would these investments be impacted once Afterpay is officially listed on the NASDAQ?
    4) Am I worrying about nothing because the SP is so similar on all 3 ($1.50 difference) & anything that happens over there correlates to the SP over here, therefore I should just invest into APT?

I have only managed to find small amounts of info regarding these OTC stocks so apologies if my questions seem silly.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.