APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

Hi ZhinaThanks for your post. Yes you are right on those...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi Zhina

Thanks for your post.
    Yes you are right on those numbers. It's how quickly quadpay has caught up that's striking.
    As an example it's YoY growth of merchants exceeds 800% signings, look to previous zip announcements to confirm this.
    Also note technically Quadpay can already be used at over 48 million merchants in the US as a result of it's pay anywhere feature similar to what Zip in Australia offers.

I can make this comparison in the US because any customer of Quad in the US can shop with any merchant in the US that accepts Visa (65% of the 80 million merchants in the US accept Visa currently)

So technically Quadpay has over 8000 signed merchants but quad can be used to shop at over 40 million merchants as customers please, with the differential all generating significant revenue for quadpay. Ie any merchant not signed with quadpay attracts a 4 dollar installment charge (1 dollar per fortnight for 4 payments)

quadpay can then see which merchants that haven't been signed that their customers are shopping at and approach these merchants, very targeted business development which is why I believe signed merchant growth is through the roof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.