APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

where do you people get these comparisons. Smoking the a little...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    where do you people get these comparisons. Smoking the a little much.

Zhina I will spell it out. Afterpay 4.2 % revenue per TTV sold.
    Zip 6.8 %. Quadpay is actually delivering 7.07 % revenue per dollar. So if they have lower merchant fees than Afterpay then a lot of customers must be buying from non integrated merchants. Because quadpay is acieving 7.07 % not 0.5%! Quadpay arm is delivering now delivering 68.33% more revenue per dollar than Afterpays global average. Globally zip is doing 6.8% which is 61.9% more revenue per dollar than Afterpay.

apt holders are hilarious, the way you have been attempting to discount the comparisons and say oh if you multiple by 0.66 and devide by 0.77 you actually get the same growth as Afterpay... Haha yeah I can just thrown some arbitrary maths in there too to try make it right, sounds like you guys are the accountants at Afterpay fudging their numbers!
    The numbers don't lie folks!! Zips growth has overtaken Afterpays like the company was standing still.and a Ferrari zipped by!!

Zip growth in merchants for Quadpay has been astromical! How many merchants has Afterpay got signed in the us now and a year ago and compare that to quadpay... Quadpay was a steal of an acquisition.

Nick the mole in the US is sweating he has got a Zip on his back he can't shake loose and it's gnawing through his leg limb by limb hahah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.