APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

APT week beginning 21/10/2019, page-50

1. 2,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    ASX is now on its home run. Looking forward to objective input from the "Guru of Graphs" aka h00tssmile.png and other value adding comments on APT. Not too much has changed since I originally opined https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/40977146/single however I will be maintaining short covering and watching market movements around $26-27 (bottom channel line) and if that fails circa $20.(Support) Observing market reaction to this morning's rebuttal of media comments by APT seems to indicate little or no response to the ongoing push by UBS. I guess my views may be somewhat contrarian to other posters however these days I try hard not to fall in love with stocks or act with ego. I do endeavour to be objective to be guided by the the macro/micro dynamics of the market. Hopefully I still have sufficient wit and acumen left to be perceptive enough to make the appropriate moves at the right time to reduce adverse risk and most importantly try not to lose money...not always successful however as long as I stay on the right side of the ledger overall thats fine! biggrin.png My thoughts only and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.