CVN 0.00% 19.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

Thank you all for today's robust discussions.I am certainly...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thank you all for today's robust discussions.

I am certainly more educated by the end of today than last night.

I did reveal only a simplistic understanding of future profits and the discussions largely put forward by Ya and later Boofhead have been fantastic to clarify the world of future cash flow discounting.

I did feel the 'bullish train ' was being derailed by the all knowing Ya this morning ( rightly or wrongly) from a holder of some shares to a non holder ( I even thought this 'Ya' could be a shorter or represent a cheap takeover organisation yet to reveal itself) so thank you to Boofhead for support on this matter and Ya for clarifying things.

The 90 c is the price I would accept tomorrow
    ( knowing it represents unfathomable future opportunities in this now proven region and actually suggested by my 8 year old child who has an uncanny knack of being right so far in such a short life) .

As Ya later revealed today from the Nopsema documents

The 20 year Santos plan for phase 1 Dorado oil is revealing of a future of many tie backs in this phenomenal basin with a proposal of 350 million barrels of oil... before a gas phase.

and Ya informed us of the movement of the Noble Tom Prosser to the 'Apus ' for a little exploratory drilling.
    This could dwarf the recent discoveries of Dorado in 2018 and Pavo last month in 2022.

The excitement builds and hopefully also the Carnarvon share price.

Best wishes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $386.1K 1.979M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 425882 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 256926 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.