RAB 0.00% 1.9¢ adrabbit limited

APV Copy ?

1. 10,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I wanted to test if anyone else could easily copy the APV Model and this is one reply I got and would welcome constructive comments :

"I've gone through AppsVillage.com in depth and confident to deliver the best outcomes.We will use Java for Android, Swift for iOS and PHP for back-end system as a technologies. We will create the web back-end interface and write the web services and connect the web back-end and app front-end by using web services. So, app will always in Sync with the web back-end. Any changes will be done by the back-end, automatic in sync with the app front end.Our Project Estimation:-Total implementation time for this project is 24 weeks. This is including the time of deployment and user training.Total cost of project will be:- US$ 18,000 including Android & iOS app, Web back-end system and app design (UI part).Payment Terms:-• 40% Advance• 30% upon design (UI) approval• 30% on job completionPlease give us your final approval along with any questions you might have so we can proceed with the next step. I'm here to ensure you get the app that will build your business.Waiting eagerly for your response."

What are other readers comments ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.