APX 2.33% 44.0¢ appen limited

APX Charts, page-3129

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    The market knows about product development costs. I cant be bothered digging the report again but from my reading I think the product development cost is decreasing, not increasing. Happy to be corrected as it has been over a month since I read the report.

There are three types of fundies/brokers
    1. Who are bearish - they will see and talk about everything as an issue in line with thier sentiment. They will talk about structural issues, how Appen is lagging behind in the future tech required for thier industry and some even call them a labour hire company. They will also talk about how the revenue is saturated amongst 2-3 large customer and completely ignore the opportunities in China.
    2. Who are bullish - they will see postives, still think that there is plenty of growth for Appen and is taking steps in right direction to build on the future requirements. They will also talk about the opportunities new markets such as China open up for Appen.
    3. Who are f-wits - lets not discuss them

So it really comes down to which side you are and where you see the right risk reward position.

You ofcourse have done your due diligence and have a bearish view on Appen. If your sentiment is correct, we may see a 30% loss.

I, along with many others here, have a bullish view. The upside from here, if one good report is delivered, is 100%+.

I think I will take my chances to double my investment than worrying about losing 30%.
    Last edited by Navb: 21/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $98.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 43.0¢ $244.4K 558.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84861 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 113267 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.