APX 3.03% 48.0¢ appen limited

Not so much - look at 90% of food suppliers in Australia.......

1. 1,405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    Not so much - look at 90% of food suppliers in Australia.... They have 2 major customers. As long as APX is mitigating risk of the 5 biggest revenue streams and actively selling the benefits of their product to downstream existing and new clients they can even out the revenue at risk. So by all means work with Facebook and Alphabet but make sure you put in the effort to get the Aldi business too haha.

The challenge as I see it is that they are not breaking out of this as more and more industries explore AI. I loved the analogy of the maccas drive through (speech to order) and alone I can think of hundreds of other areas that apx could provide services to reduce a business' cost and improve customer satisfaction. If I worked there I would be contacting any company who has a bot as part of their customer portal, those things are horrific and clearly no sane human was ever involved in their design / coding... A great space for sales to the masses if you ask me and you'd get the sales based on improved customer retention for the client alone.

I think that's where I differ in my thesis to most. People believe APX future revenue / growth to be dependent on tech business (current customers / industry). I believe tech flows to other industries as it simplifies (iphone anyone?) so see the real dollars coming outside the industry where smart companies will look to leading AI business to help guide the journey.

GLTH and non holders and good to have some robust intelligent things to read and challenge my small brain (@Veritas2000 & @wenchao )
    Now back to normal meme programming I guess
    #APXtoberocketshipped

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $106.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 47.0¢ $676.8K 1.408M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42063 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 35424 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.