APX 8.60% 50.5¢ appen limited

APX Charts, page-334

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    I'm a perpetual bull, however, in time like these when the market is high, you've got an unpredictable president tweeting about things that probably shouldn't be tweeted about - even the most steely eyed bull can have self doubt. It was a fraction of self doubt that caused me yesterday to re-assess my entire portfolio's fundamentals. It took me the entire day to go through cash flow models, balance sheets, historical financials and just spent time thinking about the business model of each of the companies in my pf, the macro environment, the risks. What I found was that while there were a couple in my pf that were overvalued such as csl, and coh (not that im selling necessarily) there was one common theme among the stocks that I have high conviction on, that was margins, ROE and macro tailwinds. APX's ROE was one of the best, up there with the likes of CSL, COH, JIN, PME. These are all high quality companies, leaders in their field. The best value of all of them I found to be JIN and APX, perhaps as these are the lesser known companies. Interestingly it's my view that these two companies have the best long term growth prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
0.040(8.60%)
Mkt cap ! $112.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 52.0¢ 46.5¢ $1.718M 3.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 112734 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 4880 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.