APX 2.04% 48.0¢ appen limited

APX Charts, page-825

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    getting closer back to green for you my friend. as I was saying, have faith. $30 will be in the rear view in no time and earnings always provide us with a surprise with these guys. they really are top shelf and I have spoke to them once upon a time around their thoughts of a looming recession. Low and behold, we did have a minor technical recession but triggered by a global pandemic. they knew a recession was on the cards pre pandemic, but they're so diverse with strong balance sheets and a decent MOAT that they weren't even concerned. obviously they lost clients, some permanently and some temporarily, but the outlook is strong!

balance sheet looks solid too. don't get better defensive stocks than this, although most tech companies aren't defensive, but this isn't just a tech company either! bull market, lots of liquidity still coming in, interest rates across the globe low, etc etc. also remember that a large part of their workforce I believe are contractors/labour hire, which can often (in part) offset loss of clients / revenue as expenditure / wages improve.

anyway enough blabbing for me. well done today

as always just my opinion and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $106.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.8¢ 47.5¢ $529.9K 1.091M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 6667 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 649 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
APX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.